Contract Sterilization Services
Off-site Decontamination at our facility with ClorDiSys Chlorine Dioxide Gas
We decontaminate equipment and a wide assortment of products in our decontamination chamber located in Ohio. The ClorDiSys chlorine gas sterilization method provides a superior alternative for decontaminating small batches of critical items that are not suitable, or economically viable, to treat using autoclaving, gamma irradiation, ethylene oxide gas (ETO), or electron beam methods.
- Moisture sensitive Items not suitable for autoclaving
- Outsourced sterilization for non-sterile facilities
- Equipment, Components or Items entering a cleanroom
- Decontamination of contaminated components (mold, pinworm eggs, PCR Amplicons)
- Prior to customer return of contaminated components
- Beta lactam active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) inactivation
A comprehensive selection of validation and sterile packaging options are available.
Outsourcing Your Contract Sterilization Service Just Got Easier
We can achieve a 99.9999% bio-burden reduction of spores, bacteria, viruses and fungi hiding in difficult to reach areas.
Our treatments are applied quickly and efficiently, guaranteeing minimal downtime at your facility.
Our preferred products have low toxicity ratings without harmful chemical residuals, which helps keep everyone safe.
Our services are affordable and significantly less expensive than the cost of a recall or outbreak.
Click on a service below to learn more.