Sterilization Level Services
In-Situ Decontamination at your facility with ClorDiSys Chlorine Dioxide Gas
- Highly regulated industries where microbial contamination has severe consequences
- Applications where biological contamination can lead to death or contribute to serious and costly infections
- Customers where a publicized occurrence can lead to a significant loss of profits, enterprise value and brand value
- Progressive companies seeking to mitigate risk and establish a robust validation process that limits legal exposure
- Cost conscious operators seeking to improve utilization rates, reduce downtime and reduce manual cleaning costs
- Industries and customers desiring EPA, FDA, USDA and ORMI organic approvals
Many higher risk decontamination projects are performed on short notice with operational challenges that impedes the ability of certain technologies to destroy contamination everywhere. Cycle validation is not practical or cost effective in these situations.
Results are achieved the first time, every time
This is where the ClorDiSys approach shines. With flexible treatment parameters, performance is not compromised by microscopic contamination, difficult to reach areas, equipment loading patterns, biofilms, light organic matter, residual water and temperature/humidity gradients. Results are achieved the first time, every time.
When You Get One Shot, and You Have to Get it Right
We can achieve a 99.9999% bio-burden reduction of spores, bacteria, viruses and fungi hiding in difficult to reach areas.
Our treatments are applied quickly and efficiently, guaranteeing minimal downtime at your facility.
Our preferred products have low toxicity ratings without harmful chemical residuals, which helps keep everyone safe.
Our services are affordable and significantly less expensive than the cost of a recall or outbreak.
Click on a service below to learn more.